Bones

Sunday, February 8, 2009 § 1

So I started watching this show about two weeks ago, when one of my friends recommended it to me. It’s a crime fighting show, where one of the main characters is a forensic anthropologist and the other is an FBI agent. They work together to help solve murders. There’s something about this show that appeals to me, which is weird, cause I haven’t liked shows like CSI in the past. I think it’s something to do with the characters and their interactions that really makes it interesting. In that way, it reminds of the show, The Big Bang Theory, that also shows “geeks” interacting with other people.

I’ve been slowly working my way through the seasons (there are four of them now) and I’m kind of addicted. At least they’ll run out soon =]. But if you need some more tv to watch, check this show out.

bones-stars

What's this?

You are currently reading Bones at Kyle Albert's Blog.

meta

§ 1 Response to “Bones”

  • aturner says:

    I'm not gonna lie, The Big Bang Theory is definitely a weekly television highlight. Sort of a guilty pleasure (unfortunately on the same day/at the same time as House MD). I feel like about 75% of the shows that are popular right now are made by great characters. I've watched Bones a couple of times and I like it-if you like Bones I feel like Fringe is also a good show. The whole feel is a little like Bones but with a very very heavy modern X-Files feel-the result is an interesting not-quite-wasted hour.

§ Leave a Reply