Cooking

Sunday, March 8, 2009 § 0

In the past month, I’ve been a lot more interested in cooking and baking then I have before. I’ve made a couple pasta recipes before, so for lunch today I tried making one free hand.

Basically I cooked 1/3 pound of pasta (linguine), then in a pan cooked two tablespoons olive oil, one clove chopped garlic, a small tomato, some red pepper flakes, a chunk of chopped onion and some salt.

I mixed in the cooked pasta, grated some parmesan  cheese on top and got this:

CIMG3338

Right after I took this and showed it to my dad he said I should have used a different colored plate to make the colors pop, but I think you get the idea.

It was fun to make, and it was ok, but it definitely wasn’t the best pasta I’ve ever had. It was fun to make, but I think I’ll stick to recipes for at least a couple more times.

What's this?

You are currently reading Cooking at Kyle Albert's Blog.

meta

§ Leave a Reply