Disney World

Sunday, March 8, 2009 § 1

So like I said in my previous post, I went to Disney World with my orchestra and had a blast. I also said I’d post some pictures, so here goes.

(I’m not sure how my friends would feel about me posting pictures of them on the internet, so these are gonna be just of me or just the park)

CIMG3293

CIMG3305

CIMG2523

These are all I’m gonna post for now, If I’m bored I’ll post some more later.

Have a good rest of your weekend everybody!

What's this?

You are currently reading Disney World at Kyle Albert's Blog.

meta

§ 1 Response to “Disney World”

  • canasian says:

    Wow, you look like you had so much fun! I went to Disney World when I was 12, and I had a blast. It's so fun there, and I didn't even go with my friends! It would be so much more fun if I had went with my good friends. You're so lucky to have gone with them.

§ Leave a Reply