Spring Break

Thursday, March 26, 2009 § 0

Spring break starts tomorrow, and I’m super excited.

I’m not even going anywhere. I’m really looking forward to sitting on my couch, catching up on all the tv I’ve been missing due to school, and spending sometime with my friends.

Unfortunately, I still have one more day of school tomorrow, and I’ve transitioned into “break mode” one day too early. Jane Eyre will have to wait.

On the note of tv, here’s another show I recommend you watch, it’s called, “Kings” and it’s on nbc. There’s a new episode every Sunday, but if you want to start from the beginning you can stream the shows online at hulu.com (which is what I did earlier today).

Its about a modern day “kingdom” (duh) set in a new york like setting. It sounds slightly cheesy, but its interesting, and raises some interesting issues while being entertaining. It also draws loads of allusions to the bible (specifically King David) which is interesting even if you’re not religious (like me).

I probably butchered that explanation so please check out the plot summary on nbc.com.

On another note, if you haven’t heard of hulu.com, you really need to check it out. It streams tons of shows (the office, 30 rock, heroes, bones) for free, with only a couple minor commercials.

I've got to go finish my homework now, to everyone in my school, have a fantastic break!

What's this?

You are currently reading Spring Break at Kyle Albert's Blog.

meta

§ Leave a Reply