Double Exposure

Friday, December 11, 2009 § 2

I took these two photos over the summer, and today I overlaid them to make them into a sort of faux double exposure (two images taken on the same piece of film) using photoshop. I really liked the two photos, but they were both pretty boring individually.

Now that they’re combined, I feel like there’s a cool sense of movement in the photo which wasn’t there before. Then I added a vignette to the edges to give it even more of a film feel.

I’m thinking about submitting this to my school’s literary and photo magazine, but I feel like it might seem a little weird, thoughts? Any critiques or comments are always welcome.

On an unrelated note, only one week until winter break =].

Callie Picture

What's this?

You are currently reading Double Exposure at Kyle Albert's Blog.

meta

§ 2 Response to “Double Exposure”

§ Leave a Reply