New Camera!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 § 2

I got a new camera for Christmas! A Canon Rebel XSi! I love it, and hopefully the pictures that I take will get better too!

IMG_0305

This is me right before I went sledding with my little brother, and this is a picture I took goofing around with the spider-plant in my room (which I planted during 3rd grade science class).

(1 of 1)-3

And for good measure here’s another picture of the angel figurine I posted about back in September. I was chatting with a friend online and she challenged me to go take a picture right then (around 10pm), edit it and post it online. I rigged up my desk lamp for lighting and I really like the way it turned out even though there’s some noise (it’s from my old camera).

(1 of 1)-2

I hope everyone has a fantastic new years eve and a great new years!

What's this?

You are currently reading New Camera! at Kyle Albert's Blog.

meta

§ 2 Response to “New Camera!”

§ Leave a Reply