- Get books from the library.
- Do an hour and forty-five minutes of BC Calc multiple choice review.
- Prepare a history presentation.
- Find a burn a video clip for said presentation.
- Write a page summary of my week in Spanish.
- Write and edit diary entries from the point of view from a book character.
- Find artifacts to go with the diary entry.
I went to San Francisco a few weeks ago for Spring Break and it was fantastic! Loved it there! I also got to visit Berkeley, which was really cool, except it’s a little too big for me. We also visited Alcatraz, which was incredibly cool, and the ferry rides let me take incredible shots of the bay! We also went to Muir woods and gawked at giant red wood trees.
Here are some photos from my trip!
Since then, I’ve been mostly hanging around home trying to let piles of work suffocate me.
Here’s a few more pictures I’ve taken since then that I like.
Thanks for reading, and have a great rest of your weekend everybody!